The Four Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans

A warrior site for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. Empty
PostSubject: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

"Let all cats old enough to eat fresh-kill gather round the small hill!" Lightningface called. She knew Rosekit would be excited to become an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclans.forumotion.net
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 am

rosekit the only one in the camp came scrambling out of the nursery exsited for her first time out to listen to but she didnt know that it was her apprentice cerionie
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 am

" Rosekit, come here please." Lightningface said.

" From this moment on, until Rosekit has earned her Warrior Name, this Apprentice will be known as Rosepaw." said Lightningface.She saw the surprised look on Rosepaw's face and smiled.
" I will be mentor to Rosepaw.I will pass on all I know to this apprentice." She said.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 am

rosepaw jumped up and down like a kit but then realised that she wasnt a kit enymore and went up to lightningface and touched noses with him thank you rosepaw said in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 am

"No problem."Lightningface said. " Tomorrow we'll hunt."
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:24 am

ok lightningface rosepaw said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:13 am

"Let all cats old enough to eat prey gather around tghe small hill!" Lightningface callled out. She new Flamekit would be very excited for this ceremony... She would have to tell she was sorry, but she had just been so busy.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Flamekit looked at Lighningface. He was dissapointed that she forgot. He looked at her when she called the meeting again. She was probaly say that prey is still running good. Like he cared.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 am

rosepaw came from the apprentices den whats going on she asked flamekit sitting besides her.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 am

"I don't know. Lighningface is probaly notify the clan that prey is still running good." Flamekit replied.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 am

i dont know why both of us know that and were like the only ones here other than her.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:34 am

"I know right. This is so boring." Flamekit said he didn't care about prey. He was just angry cuz Lightningface for got him.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 am

yea i know but it could be for something else rosepaw said in a hinting voise.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 am

"Like what?" He said not understanding the hint in her voice.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:42 am

she might be making you an apprentice with me silly rosepaw poked flamekit.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 am

"I deny it. She already forgot it. What makes you think she remembers this time?"
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 am

because i dont know i was just trying to lift your spirits rosepaw said standing up to walk away from flamekit.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:57 am

"No! Don't leave. I want to see if she really did remember." Flamekit said
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:59 am

ok rosepaw said sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 pm

"I wonder when she is going to begin."
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 am

me to rosepaw said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 am

" I'm proud to say that Flamekit is ready to be an apprentice!" Lightningface said. Then, started the ceremony. "Until Flamekit has earned his Warrior name, he shall be known as Flamepaw.

I will pass on all I know to this apprentice." She said.

" You will come with me and Rosepaw to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am

Flamekit was shocked. She remembered. "Thank you." Flamepaw dipped his head. He touched his nose to Lighningface's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 am

see i told you falmepaw rosepaw said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:22 am

Lightningface was amused by the apprentices. they were so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.   Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosekit's apprentice Ceremony.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next