The Four Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans

A warrior site for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Kitten Flamekit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamekit

Flamekit

A New Kitten Flamekit Empty
PostSubject: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Flamekit was squealing like a mouse who was caught. He was so sleeping and yet so loud. He couldn't breath then something he couldn't see opened up his air sack. Flamekit took a deep breath. Then the thing holding him put him right next to his mother. Flamekit was really thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am

Lightningface had been watching the whole time. More kits for windclan. Great! She thought.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclans.forumotion.net
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 am

Flamekit poked his head out of the nest. "Where am I?" he squeaked. "Don't worry Flamekit everything will be all right." said his mother. "Ok Mommy." Flamekit very quietly got out of the nest and outside with no one seeing him. He could smell and hear cats all around him. Flamekit was scared he quickly ran into the middle of the camp and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 am

Lightningface had seen the kit leave. She ran outside and grabbed him by the scruff. "Hush" She said.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am

Flamekit squealed, "Let go of me!" Flamekit got out of Lightningface's grip and ran through the camp entrance and into the forest. "Woah. This is so cool and smells good too." Flamekit walked around the forest hearing Lightningface calling for him far behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 am

Lightningface ran after him, grabbing him by the scruff. " It's bad enough to sneak out unseen, but to leave while I'm watching! Much worse. Don't leave the camp again until you're an apprentice!" She scolded. The she dropped him. "But I suppose WE can explore a little."
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

"Yah! Thank you so much Lightningface. I also know you were the same way when you were little. I smell something what it's moving over there. What is it Lightningface? There it goes behind that bush. It looked scared.Why did it look scared?"Flamekit asked. He chased after the thing moving.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 am

"Stop! That was prey, and it will be gone by now. I'll show along the Windclan and Thunderclan border, then we'll go home. Follow me." Lightningface said. She remembered herself as a kit. Those were good memories.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 am

rosepaw was coming back from getting moss for her den when she saw a new kit and lightningface whats going on rosepaw asked bounding up to them.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 am

"Flamekit decidedto do the same thing i did when i was a kit... Explore. So I'v dedided to let him. Wanna come?" Lightningface asked.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm

shure i havent even goten a show of the teritory yet eather ive just been hunting around the camp
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am

" Okay. We'll go around the borders first." Lghtningfac said.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 pm

ok rosepaw awnserd back mabey well meet an enemy cat thts trying to trespass on or teritory rosepaw was to exsited to think.

occ:lol to exsited to think
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 am

"I hope I see a enemy cat. I'll show them a peice of my mind." Flamekit said trying to catch a butterfly. "Grrr. If only I knew how to hunt." Flamekit ran forward and crossed right over the border of Windclan and Riverclan. He ran right into a Riverclan cat. "Uh Oh!!!"
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 pm

flamekit rosepaw said chasing him rosepaws eyes whidend when she seen the kit and the riverclan cat i am so sorry rosepaw said scared for the kit.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Flmaekit tried to back away and get out, but the river clan cat pinned him down. "What are you doing here?" said the Riverclan cat. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too." Flamekit squeled. "Why is a kit even out in the forest, Lightningface?" He looked up at Lightingface for a reply.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 pm

occ: lightningface didnt folow you i did remember

rosepaw jumped on the riverclan cat and bit down on his ear let the kit go rosepaaw said and bit down harder untill the riverclan cat let go run firekit go get lightningface quick.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Flamekit got up and searched for Lightningface. He soon found her. "Ligtningface... There is a Riverclan cat attacking Rosepaw. He is huge!" said Flamekit running out of breath in between words. He had never run so fast in his life. Flamekit thought maybe there is a prophecy about me.

OCC: I will make him part of a prophecy
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 pm

mean while rosepaw was pind down by the riverclan cat what are you doing in riverclan teritory he said i waaass just coming to get the kit rosepaw said scarred because she hadent had battle training yet but she still had comonsense and went limp. when the river clan cat let off a little rosepaw jumped up and flung herself at the riverclan cat whith all the force of starclan (her father was helping her he was the windclan deputey and one of the best fighters in the forest).

occ: please put me in it firekit.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

Flmakit ran to see Rosepaw tackling the Riverclan cat with Lighningface right behind him.

OCC: I will. Also It is a riverclan cat not Windclan
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

occ: i sayed riverclan just my dad was the windclan deputey so yea.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am

OCC: Ok i get it now
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 am

occ: yeap.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 am

ha and thats for pining down flamekit and rosepaw bit down hard on the intruders leg untill he went running to his camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Kitten Flamekit   A New Kitten Flamekit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Kitten Flamekit
Page 1 of 1