The Four Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans

A warrior site for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rosepaw

rosepaw

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 am

oh can we see each other eny were else?
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 am

"In your dreams." she replied. She felt a cool breeze brush against her pelt. It got stronger and stronger. She ran in front of Rosekit to protect her, closing her eyes tight and trying to shield Rosekit from the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://triberushingwater.forumotion.com/
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

enywere else rosekit wonderd. what are you doing blocking me and rosekit steeped out of the way and got buffled with wind almost taking her off her paws.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 am

Darkpaw picked her up and set her behind a tree, but when she let go, she was blown away herself.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 pm

wate rosekit said and tryed to race after her but remembered the wind and stoped.
Back to top Go down
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:11 am

Featherpaw curled up beside the river.''Hello''She mewed.she wasn't very talkative...
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 am

hiiiii rosekit sqeeked who are you she asked but stade behind the tree to block the wind.
Back to top Go down
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

''Featherpaw.From Riverclan.''She mewed.She was in the shadows for some reason and when rosekit came a little closer she hissed and moved back.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

rosekit jumped back scared out of her hide when featherpaw hissed.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 am

Darkpaw hit the ground, and dug her claws into the grass. She clawed her way to a tree across the way from Rosekit, but got hit in the head with a rock. She got behind the tree, and plopped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 pm

yourrr back rosekit squeeked scared out of her fur yet from featherpaws hiss.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 am

Darkpaw heard Rosekit squeal, but it was faint. Darkpaw struggled to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 am

rosekit notest darkpaw was not doing so well so she started to lick her fur.
Back to top Go down
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am

Featherpaw came out of the shadows and licked Darkpaw.She revieled her clawed-out eye and half-bitten tail.And all her pale scars.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

rosekits eyes opened wide that it looked like they were going to fall out. what happend to you she asked featherpaw.
Back to top Go down
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 am

She gave a Raspy low growl.''Mind your own buisness,little kit.''
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 am

sorry rosekit shrunk back under darkpaw i...i didnt mean too be rude she said shaking
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 am

Lightningface walked out from in the trees, where she had been listening the whole time.
" You can be friends with other clans cats, but think about how one day you might have to face them in battle. Then what would you do?" She said. " I remember when I was an apprentice, I made friends with another cat. then there was this huge battle, and we coulnd't fight each other but an older cat forced us. It was really hard."
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclans.forumotion.net
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 am

ohhhh rosekit asked and shook her head in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 am

"Yup. That battle was huge. all the clans fought. ThunderClan and WindClan against shadowClan and RiverClan." Lightningface said.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 am

wow rosekit said eyes getting huge.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 am

" And It better not happen again!" Lightningface said. she growled at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

rosekit slunked back.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 pm

"Don't worry. There should never be a battle like that again. Sorry if I scared you." Lightningface said.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am

rosekit still shaking said i promase it wont happen again and then said thats ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Clans :: Other PLaces :: Your Dreams-
Jump to: