The Four Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Clans

A warrior site for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rosepaw

rosepaw

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 pm

rosekit looked up at darkpaw remember i didnt know enybody but you and your my closest friend rosekit sqeeked lookin up with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:18 am

Darkpaw looked at her big eyes and almost purred. "You're my friend too." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://triberushingwater.forumotion.com/
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Featherpaw felt left out and began to sulk by them.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm

rosekit notice featherpaw your my friend to even though you scarred me half to death a little bit ago rosekit purred and rubed up against her friends
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 am

Darkpaw looked at Featherpaw. If only she were a bit more open to her, she'd open up too.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:16 am

"Friends are good, just so long as you can fight them in battle." Lightningface said.. knowledge comes with experience and age.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclans.forumotion.net
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 am

what did she just say rosekit asked darkpaw its to confusing for me.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 am

Flamekit ran up behind Rosepaw and bit her tail. Then hid behind Lighningface. "Ha Ha! Got you!" He played.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 am

oww rosekit sqeeked then turned around to find flamekit.

occ:im a kit in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 am

OCC: ok

IN: Flamekit ran into the forest trying to get away from her. He was fast cuz he was Windclan.

OCC: Are you in Windclan too?
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 am

occ:yep

rosekit started running after him almost to him she triped and fell on a rock.rosekit ground in pane.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 am

Flamekit heard the growl. He ran back to see Rosepaw on the ground yowling. "Rosekit are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:44 am

occ:its kit. sorry dont know how to spell that word.

rosekit didnt hear flamekit because she was falling in and out of conciosness.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 am

Flamekit prayed to Starclan to let her live. Please Please! She is to young.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 am

occ:lol your funny of course illl live.
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:57 am

OCC: Good
Back to top Go down
Featherpaw

Featherpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

Featherpaw pawed at Darkpaw playyfully
Back to top Go down
Flamekit

Flamekit

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm

OCC: When Rosepaw was alright again. He heard Featherpaw.

IN: Flamekit ran up to Featherpaw. "Hi Featherpaw. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 am

Darkpaw wasn't a playful person, but she gave it a try. She pounced on Featherpaw.
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 am

rosekit jumped up after a little bit and folowed flamekit and started tusling with him.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 am

Darkpaw tried pouncing and playing with Featherpaw and Rosepaw. She wasn't really getting the hang of this playing thing-without claws.
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:28 am

Lightningface watched as the apprentices played. They were actually pretty good at fighting. " Remember to keep your claws sheathed!! What happens in your dreams happens in your waking world!"
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 am

"What if you killed?" Darkpaw asked. "Would they die!?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningface
Admin
Lightningface

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 am

" I'm not sure.... I don't think it's happened but I think, ye, you would." Lightningface said. Really it had happened a long time ago, but not for sure. Lightningface decided not to mention it. She didn't want the idea of killiong in your dreams up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Darkpaw

Darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:32 am

Darkpaw nodded and went back to the others. What if I could kill someone of a nuisance to me? Like my mother? she thought. My mother, I just learned, is alive! I'll kill her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)   Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream (it's too quiet around here-anyone join)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Clans :: Other PLaces :: Your Dreams-
Jump to: